April 24, 2017- 27 Nissan 5777
Yellow Candles are intended for use on Yom HaShoah
and other important Holocaust remembrance dates.
Candles are provided by FJMC to local synagogues,
men’s clubs, brotherhoods, sisterhoods, museums,
churches, schools and other related organizations.
- Download the 5777 Yellow Candle Program Guide
- Powerpoint Presentation - Making your Club's Yellow Candle Program Meaningful and Effective
- Top Ten Reasons Your Club Should Participate
- Yom HaShoah Yellow Candle Men's Club Tasks
- Vistit http://yellowcandles.org/
Order Forms for NNJR organizations:
BULK CASE SHIPMENT ORDER FORM - Bulk
- PRIOR to Tuesday, January 17, 2017 use the first page of the form to receive a discount, candles will be distributed at the Schreiber Warehouse in Piscataway (date to be advised)
- AFTER Tuesday, January 17, 2017 use the second page of the form. Candles will be sent to the address you specify
DIRECT-MAIL ORDER FORM - Direct
- Yellow Candles are individually mailed in a white cardboard box to members of your congregation or organization. Each box contains a cover letter from your congregation or organization, including a tear-off form for contributions along with a poem, a meditation and a windowed return envelope
- Order must be received no later than Thursday, February 18, 2015
Yellow Candle pickup
The hours will be 9:00 – 11:30 AM.
Minyan at 9:00, then bagels and coffee, then distribution of the candles.