In 2007, FJMC began the presentation of annual Quality Club Awards to Men's Clubs which had demonstrated broad participation in FJMC and regional events and conducted a varied schedule of local programming. Participation in the most important FJMC programs and organizational requirements are required, while others are optional to allow for local and club differences.
FJMC's Quality Club Award was developed to strengthen and encourage member clubs to offer a variety of activities at the local level and to participate in regional and FJMC programs. The award is given each year to member clubs who meet established criteria at the international, regional and local levels. The criteria also are a blueprint for a club to follow in planning its yearly programming. The award, an engraved 15-year perpetual plaque, is presented in even numbered years at a regional event and in odd numbered years at FJMC's Biennial Convention.
Our region has fifteen clubs that have qualified for Quality Club awards since its inception (most of these clubs have qualified muliple times, several have qualified every year).
- Temple Beth Ahm - Aberdeen
- Temple Shalom - Bridgewater
- Congregation Agudath Israel - Caldwell
- Temple Beth-El Mekor Chayim - Cranford
- Temple Beth O'r/Beth Torah - Clark
- East Brunswick Jewish Center- East Brunswick
- Beth El Synagogue - East Windsor
- Fair Lawn Jewish Center/Cong B'nai Israel Men's Progress Club - Fair Lawn
- Highland Park Conservative Temple / Congregation Anshe Emeth - Highland Park
- Temple Beth Shalom - Livingston
- Ohev Shalom/Marlboro Jewish Center - Marlboro
- Neve Shalom - Metuchen
- Temple Israel Brandeis Men's Club - Ridgewood
- Temple Beth El - Somerset
- Cong B'nai Israel - Toms River
- Shomrei Torah - Wayne
For more information visit the FJMC Quality Club Award website page.